|Orthokeratology or Ortho-K|
I would dearly love to get it for myself so I can rid of this nuisance called optical eyeglass or spectacles. I dread people making cuts on my cornea and don't fancy a contact lens in contact with my eye, well, at least not in the long term. Unfortunately Orthokeratology is too late for me already with children and grandchildren in tow.
Ortho-K is only suitable for:
- Children from the age of 6 years old
- Children with Myopia up to -6.00 DS and Cylinder up to -2.00DC
- Children who always breaks / cracks or loose their glasses
- Children who feel uncomfortable with eye glasses
- Children who’s myopia keep increasing yearly
- Parent’s who wants to control the rate of myopia increase
- Kids who are active in sports and finds wearing glasses a nuisance.
Never mind, it may benefit my grandchildren or other kids with myopia. You can bet your life that I will let my children and grandchildren any parents with kids that may benefits from Ortho-K knows about it.
Wants to know more? Consult the Damansara Utama Ortho-K specialist, Ryan Ho, the optometrist and boss of Malaya Optical.